© 2003-2013 Christina Contest Emporium, part of
Return To Old Contests
|Contest Name: CMM Blend Challenge Idol! * ENTRY ROUND *|
Voting Ended: July 24th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Number of Entries: 36
Total Votes: 228
Info / Description:
** ENTRY ROUND **
CMM already has two contestants who sang their butt off to get their place as Idols: now it is time for the blenders to get their Idol title, too!
CMM Blend Idol is a contest where all of you who have the ability to do graphics will be able to do just that! There will be a series of rounds, and after each series of votings, we will be shortening down the list of people who stay in the game, until we have a winner. The game will take place over at the Contest Emporium, so as to prevent any sort of cheating. This also makes it OK for ANYONE to enter: Managers, Team Members, New members (although you have to have been a member for 2 weeks), and even ME!
For updates and discussion on the game, as well as the names of the eliminated members, you can always check the thread in the Fanorama Lounge HERE.
Here are the basic rules:
- You must have been a member of CMM for 2 weeks (in order to prevent cheating)
- All rounds will be anonymous, so that means you can't tag your blend with your name, or tell anyone which one is yours.
- You will be given ONE photoshoot to work with, and will be given the amount of photos that you MUST use. Use your own unique styles to make a great graphic. NOTE: It doesn't have to be a typical "blend". ANY graphic will be accepted. This will be all be crucial. BE SURE TO READ EACH ROUND'S INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
- You may write things on your graphics, as long as there is nothing that shows that the entry is yours (aka: No Tagging!)
- People in the Top 12 and so on will receive PMs throughout the game to keep them "on top" of what is due when, etc.
That's basically it! It's simple, right? The rules must be followed, or you will be eliminated. A close watch will be made on this thread (as well as others) where people may try to allude to which entry is theirs. As well, the voting will be watched very closely. All normal Contest Emporium rules will apply: No nudity, no foul language, etc. As well, in the event of a tie, we will follow the same rules that we always do. Be sure to check our FAQ's HERE if you are not sure of our general rules.
Here's the best part: the 1st place winner will get a Level 2 prize token, and the 2nd place winner will get a Level 1 prize token!
What are you waiting for? Here is your Entry Round Challenge:
Using the given photoshoot ONLY. You MUST USE THREE of the photos. YOU MAY repeat one of them in the blend, as long as there are THREE DIFFERENT ones used. No more or less than THREE of the given photos. Make the graphic to the following specifics:
Max size of file is 150000 bytes (150KB)
Dimensions MUST be: 500 pixels by 500 pixels
File must be in JPEG format ONLY
Photoshoot you MUST use (THREE DIFFERENT PHOTOS!): Glamour UK Photoshoot
*Special thanks to Beto and Jorge for this really great idea! *
Design and automation of this site engineered by ChristinaMultimedia. Times on this site are listed in EST.
Contest Emporium reserves the right to change or modify prizes offered in a contest, or offer an alternative prize if necessary.