© 2003-2013 Christina Contest Emporium, part of
Return To Old Contests
|Contest Name: Design a banner for a custom layout of the CMM Forum!|
Voting Ended: December 3rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
Number of Entries: 24
Total Votes: 1
Info / Description:
|*Happy 5 Year Anniversary To CMM! Enjoy this special contest to celebrate!*|
ALL MEMBERS are able to enter this contest... even if you have recently won one of our "normal" contests.
Design a new banner for the FORUM of ChristinaMultimedia.com !!!
- Banner MUST be 765x140pixels
- It should read "CMM Forum"
- Use any picture of Christina, except those that are inappropriate (no nudity, semi-nudity, etc).
- Must not have your name or screenname on it.
- Must be of a uniform pattern/color at the right side, so that it can be extended to any resolution (check the current banner of CMM and notice how it extends at the right to any resolution).
- DO NOT add the text links for the subsites.
- You may add the CMM Logo to your banner, if you'd like. It can be editted in color to match your banner.
>> Get the logo by clicking here <<
- You are to submit a JPG version of the banner, 200KB or smaller. BUT! Be sure to save your PSD file! Only the winner will be contacted and required to send in their source files (i.e. PSD file), so that we can modify the banner if necessary. ALL submissions become property of ChristinaMultimedia.com
- Deadline for this contest is November 26th, 2006 4:00PM EST. There will be NO public voting for this contest. The winner will be decided by the management of CMM. The winner's banner will have a nice layout designed around it, and will be a featured choice on our layout selector at the forum!
- Bonus! Not the winner? Your banner may still be used for a forum layout! We may decide to use more of the submitted banners in the future (note: you might not receive a prize token if this is the case for your entry).
*THIS IS A LEVEL THREE CONTEST*
Design and automation of this site engineered by ChristinaMultimedia. Times on this site are listed in EST.
Contest Emporium reserves the right to change or modify prizes offered in a contest, or offer an alternative prize if necessary.