||Main >> News Listing >> June 2004 >> Article ID 5179
| Various News (Aguilera quoted) Piercings Rebellious||Type: Internet Article|
|Howard Gensler | T-Boz files for divorce for lack if TLC||Jun 15, 2004|
|by Howard Gensler|
....In a move showing a shocking acquisition of taste, Christina Aguilera has removed her piercings - even the ones not to be mentioned in a family newspaper.
She told the London Sun: "Maybe I was rebelling. I've taken them all out apart from the one in my right nipple - that's for me."......
|EVEN THOUGH TLC hasn't released new music since the death of Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes in 2002, the drama that always surrounded the trio hasn't abated.|
T-Boz (aka Tionne Tenese Watkins Rolison) filed for divorce last Tuesday from rapper Mack 10 (aka Dedrick D-Mon Rolison), saying he committed adultery and threatened to kill her.
T-Boz also has received a temporary restraining order against her hubby, barring him from coming within 100 yards of her.
She seeks full custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Chase Anela. The couple married in August 2000.
Mack 10 denied the allegations in court documents filed Friday. In them, he says his wife has made the claims "for the sole purpose of attempting to gain an advantage in these proceedings" and to prevent him from seeing their daughter.
But T-Boz says Mack 10 has threatened to kill her several times, most recently last week.
The first threat allegedly occurred in October 2002. T-Boz said she was leaving Mack 10's home with Chase when the rapper grabbed their daughter from the car and told T-Boz she couldn't leave.
"My husband informed me that he would smash my teeth down my throat," she says in the affidavit. "I asked my husband to give my daughter back to me and I reached for her, and my husband pushed me to the ground twice.
"At that point, my husband grabbed me around my neck and choked me," threatening to kill her, T-Boz said.
She said police officers had to help her and her daughter leave the home.
The violence continued, she said, when she told him in March 2003 that their marriage wasn't working.
Gee, ya' think?
At that point, the affidavit states, Mack 10 threatened to have her "erased."
Mack 10 will appear in court June 22.
Does doc shed light on Night?
A Sci Fi Channel documentary that started as a puffy profile on M. Night Shyamalan and his creative process has turned into a three-hour expose on the local filmmaker, who has pulled his cooperation from the project.
It's too early to tell whether "The Buried Secret of M. Night Shyamalan" is merely a bait-and-switch title or has some legitimacy, but Sci Fi has scheduled the film to air July 18.
Documentarians Nathaniel Kahn ("My Architect") and Callum Greene are still hoping that the two sides can bury the hatchet (and not in each other) and Shyamalan will sit down with them for an interview before "Buried Secret" airs.
• The London Sun reports Madonna has asked Britney Spears to sing with her tomorrow night in New York and rumor has it they may offer a repeat performance of their infamous MTV kiss.
All that could quash the smooch is Britney's knee injury. But maybe Madonna could kiss her there... and make it all better.
• Vegetarian Paul McCartney has banned the eating of meat by anyone working on his concert tour, reports MSNBC.com, and stagehands in Oslo, where McCartney performed last night, have a beef with the ex-Beatle.
"It's completely crazy," one worker told the paper Aftenposten.
"We're supposed to work from 8 till 8 each day, and aren't served anything but salad and vegetarian food. I can't live without meat doing this kind of work, and will defy the ban and bring my own lunch packet with meat."
You rock 'n' roll rebel.
• Ananova.com reports Lenny Kravitz once shared a joint with Mick Jagger and kept the remains for a year as a tribute to the rock legend.
He doesn't have it anymore, however, he told the Croatian magazine, Gloria.
Seems that one night he ran out of pot, so - the heck with sentiment - he smoked it.
• Courtney Love has finally won something.
The Esselte office supply company surveyed Americans to find out which celebs were most disorganized.
Love won big, scoring with 54 percent of the voters. Next messiest was Jessica Simpson (22 percent) followed by Kid Rock (13 percent).
• In a move showing a shocking acquisition of taste, Christina Aguilera has removed her piercings - even the ones not to be mentioned in a family newspaper.
She told the London Sun: "Maybe I was rebelling. I've taken them all out apart from the one in my right nipple - that's for me."
It's nice when you can do a little something for yourself.
• Billboard.com reports that the original members of En Vogue (Dawn Robinson, Terry Ellis, Cindy Herron and Maxine Jones) will begin working on a new album in 2005, following Herron's pregnancy.
Next month, En Vogue will be heard singing on "What the Fuss," from Stevie Wonder's new album, "A Time 2 Love."
• For all you fans of "Jeopardy!," Ken Jennings continues his record-setting run with his 10th appearance tonight. The Salt Lake City man, a graduate of BYU, has won nine times for a whopping $291,158.
Sometimes it pays to be freaky smart. ("Jeopardy!" airs at 7 p.m. on Channel 6.)
• Word has filtered out from their still undisclosed hospital: Courteney Cox Arquette and husband David Arquette have named their baby girl.
As in Chanel. As in the Irene Cara role in "Fame." As in the famous gorilla who learned sign language - although she spells it with a "k."
Everyone's doing great but baby Coco is already concerned about her monicker and how much she's sure to get taunted.
Not Daily News political writer Chris Brennan. He was quick to exclaim: "I'm cuckoo for Coco Cox."
ChristinaMultimedia is a non-profit
website. Costs to maintain the master server and other servers are very expensive. If
you use and enjoy this website and any other websites of CMM, it would be greatly appreciated if you can help out with our costs.
|Total Online: 6|
6 Guests, 0 Members
Total Articles: 11578|
Total Views: 9840394
Total Comments: 1600
Total Hits: 13519316
Total Unique Visits: 1751973