- Michael: 'She can definitely pull it off! She has a great voice.'
- Ben: 'I like her new music. I think every once in a while she’s really hot, but…it’s hit or miss.'
- Patrick: 'I think she's a little out there. She still has a great voice.'
- Marc: 'I really like her new album.'
- J: 'I think she has an awesome voice.'
- Justin: 'Christina's cute...Britney's cute..they're both cute!'
- Justin: 'It's a shame that people always say how close we are with Britney, but we are really close with Christina too.'
- JC: 'She is a wonderful singer, and we were very happy for her on Grammy night. It was sad that Britney and Christina were up against each other, but it was nice to see one of us win.'
- JC: 'Well we might to a duet with Britney and are planning a tour, but a duet with Christina would be hot. It would have a R&B edge to it. I can see it happening on her or our next album.'
- JC: 'That girl can sing her butt off! I personally like Christina's talent.'
- Chris: 'I think that Christina is hot - that's my final answer.'
- Justin: [Laughs] 'I'm not going to single out anybody, 'cause we're close to them both. I think they're hot and all, but I'm not going to take on sides.'
- Lance: 'Christina's voice is incredible.'
- Justin: 'JC and I were pretty sure that Christina was going to make it big.'
- JC: 'Christina was a little Whitney Houston and Celine Dion.'
'Listen to her sing a couple of songs - she is very talented.'
'She's A Hot Lil' Momma... I'm Feelin' Her!'
'But she's talented though - the girl can blow.'
Blender magazine: Which pop tart is more likely to crash and burn - Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?
'Probably Britney. Christina looks like she's doing it on purpose, and she looks like she has that under control. If something were to seriously happen to Britney, it might really affect her mentally. I'm not saying that it would, because I know Britney and she's cool, but that could be a downer for her to come down from so high as the Barbie doll of pop.'
AOL Sessions: Britney or Christina?
- Shae: 'Christina.'
- Pharrell: 'Christina is a dope performer.'
New York Daily News
'Aguilera has always boasted the most powerful and distinctive voice of the current adolescent wave, she's the one current teen star who seems built to last.'
'I haven't met Brit so I don't know, but I've met Christina loads of times and she very nice in person so I guess I'd pick her... and also... shes a Hot Mama (huge grin)... ya know!'
Nick Puga (Coke Commercial)
'She was really cool and nice to work with, but she was just getting over a cold. So working all those long hours had her very tired. It was tough, but she's a tough girl.'
on 'Lady Marmalade': 'I love the video. Phenomenal! Go girls!'
on Britney vs. Christina:
- Dan: 'Overall, Christina.'
- Erk-Michael: 'Mi amiga Latina Christina!'
- Jacob: 'I'm big that if you're in the music business, you should sing. So I'm gonna say Christina.'
'We saw Christina a lil bit ago and she's looking better than ever!'
Orlando Bloom (Legolas in 'The Lord of the Rings' movie)
'I prefer Christina to Britney - loved her VOICE, what a voice!, on that 'Moulin Rouge' song.'
on Britney vs. Christina: 'Of course, it's like comparing Gouda with Cheez Whiz. Britney was all over-choreographed, pre-packaged, and tape-recorded. Christina, on the other hand, is the real deal. Real stage banter. Real stage presence. Heck, real singing.'